26 January 2007

Friday nights in Alvarado




Woo Hoo! Things in our little town are so "happening" that we got together and Daddy made fajitas while Uncle Shawn attempted Mama's Granny's recipe for peach cobbler. Granny, he would have made you proud! Then Aunt Kelly and Mama made a trip to the local dollar stores and found some great deals! OH the excitement of a small town. The ironic part is we wouldn't have it any other way. I just love living out here. While Kyler, Austin, and Alex were brushing their teeth I looked down to see blue running out of Mandy's mouth! I am usually a fairly mellow Mama but this couldn't be overlooked....so...what did I do?...Started yelling for Kyle. I got it figured LONG before he arrived, her first M&M! See the blue on her jammies??

1 comment:

Kelly Goulding said...

We feel the same way.We love this town too! Its an awesome place to raise your kids..