12 March 2007

Monday Spring Break....




Boy was I broken in to being home the hard way! Kyler got car sick coming home from Walmart and got sick all over himself, the car seat and the van's seat. Anyone who has a car seat knows what a nightmare it is to take it apart to clean... After they both got a nap things were better but it was next to impossible to get Kyler back up after fighting to get him down. O well, it happens. When we were all ready to play we went to the driveway and colored with sidewalk chalk. That was FUN. Kyler was the chalk nazi and Mandy and I wrote everyone's names. Like I said, fun. I really enjoyed the day with them (puke and all).

1 comment:

Melissa Rabinowitz said...

Well, things could be worse . . . you could have still been working in Alvarado and been told you could not go get your sick babies :) I hope Kyler is feeling better! We enjoyed seeing you guys on Sunday!