The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
17 August 2007
Little Leaguers Story Time
Today Kyler and Mama went to Little Leaguers Story Time at the Legends of the Game Museum in the Rangers Ballpark. It was a last Mama Kyler outing before I go back to work. I am working on an idea for Mandy too. So while Mandy played with her cousins at Aunt Kelly's house we were off. Kyler was shy for the first time in a LONG time. He warmed up as time went on. We learned about baseball, listened to a story, make a sticker craft, played a game and spent a lot of time in the Learning Center. Oh the fun we had there. Kyler learned about how they make baseballs and gloves, played hands on science, math and history activities as well as some arsty baseball themed rubbings and coloring on the walls (yes, they have dry erase walls to color on!). We can't wait to go back and do it again. It is a once a month activity so maybe there will be one scheduled during some of my vacation time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Those alone "dates" are important aren't they! I told Jason that when he has out of town games, we were going to have "Maddi/Mommy Movie Nights" and I was going to put us both in our bed with a good movie and food that is horrible for me! I think he is slightly jealous of me having a special thing with her.
I know you will think of something special for you and your baby girl!
Post a Comment