Thanks to PawPaw I got to go to my brother (Uncle Todd)'s graduation. Since Mandy is under 2 she got to go with me and Kyler and his Daddy had some "guy time". This was probably one of the best presents I could have received...I was in dire need of some time with my family and we are very scattered so this refreshed my heart. Uncle Todd graduated from Emory's Physician Assistant's program Saturday and won the Service Award in his class. We celebrated with lunch at Carpe Diem as a large bunch. We had such a large group that we took up half of the "basement room". Later we all gathered at Aunt Carol's house and had some great time visiting and playing. Thanks to her for having us all there. We got to meet Jaime (Uncle Todd's girlfriend) and she was very nice and Mandy LOVED her. It was wonderful. Celeste came down with Aunt Linda and brought Skylar and Zachary and they loved playing with Mandy and she adored following Skylar around. Laine and Bill came (as close to family as you can get without being blood relatives) and brought me a present....Benji! He and I have been friends since we were in diapers and he is honestly the only friend I can say I have known my entire life as we moved quite a bit. We don't see each other often but never miss a beat. Man it was an awesome surprise to get to catch up with him. Mandy was a hit, showed off for everyone and got everything she wanted from one person or another, she even had Uncle Todd and Ben on their knees in the kitchen for her. I was extremely nervous to fly since we haven't flown with either of the kids yet plus she is in potty training but she was a trooper. She didn't have a since accident the entire trip! Unreal.....
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
09 December 2007
Congratulations Uncle Todd!
Thanks to PawPaw I got to go to my brother (Uncle Todd)'s graduation. Since Mandy is under 2 she got to go with me and Kyler and his Daddy had some "guy time". This was probably one of the best presents I could have received...I was in dire need of some time with my family and we are very scattered so this refreshed my heart. Uncle Todd graduated from Emory's Physician Assistant's program Saturday and won the Service Award in his class. We celebrated with lunch at Carpe Diem as a large bunch. We had such a large group that we took up half of the "basement room". Later we all gathered at Aunt Carol's house and had some great time visiting and playing. Thanks to her for having us all there. We got to meet Jaime (Uncle Todd's girlfriend) and she was very nice and Mandy LOVED her. It was wonderful. Celeste came down with Aunt Linda and brought Skylar and Zachary and they loved playing with Mandy and she adored following Skylar around. Laine and Bill came (as close to family as you can get without being blood relatives) and brought me a present....Benji! He and I have been friends since we were in diapers and he is honestly the only friend I can say I have known my entire life as we moved quite a bit. We don't see each other often but never miss a beat. Man it was an awesome surprise to get to catch up with him. Mandy was a hit, showed off for everyone and got everything she wanted from one person or another, she even had Uncle Todd and Ben on their knees in the kitchen for her. I was extremely nervous to fly since we haven't flown with either of the kids yet plus she is in potty training but she was a trooper. She didn't have a since accident the entire trip! Unreal.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment