18 September 2009

Lunch Bunch

Today I got to take lunch to Kyler, Austin and Alex at school. They were SOOO excited and Mandy LOVED eating with the big kids on stage. I heard about their days so far and they were so sweet! Kyler wrapped his arms and legs around me when he saw me, Austin gave me a hug and said "thank you" without prompting or hesitation, and Alex was a little hesitant but gave me a hug and joined us for lunch. It was so special for me to get to do this. As a teacher I am unable to do these types of things for them at school because I am typically in school too. Let me tell you, God knows what you need! My heart is so full from running with my Mandy girl this morning, eating with my boy, neice and nephew, then getting to rock Mandy down for her nap. These are the things that warm my heart! Getting to do these things today really makes it all worth it.

No comments: