For Kelly's birthday she requested an adults only overnight at Papa's land. What a fantastic idea. We had a great time and really made me miss our old days on the lease. Kyle got his first bow kill and he was SO proud! Go daddy! We all hiked out for him to show it off in the dark...all kinds of adventurous fun! I even got to play with my camera while Kyle filled his feeders the next morning. The daylight shots are my tough guy showing off his kill from his and Steven's rambo style 2am hog hunt! I know - you would have to hear it from them! I will spare you from my picture play but I really liked getting some pictures of the land, barn, plants etc...I will however post my turtle shots I got that were TOOO cool in a later post!
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
26 October 2009
Kelly's birthday camping trip!
For Kelly's birthday she requested an adults only overnight at Papa's land. What a fantastic idea. We had a great time and really made me miss our old days on the lease. Kyle got his first bow kill and he was SO proud! Go daddy! We all hiked out for him to show it off in the dark...all kinds of adventurous fun! I even got to play with my camera while Kyle filled his feeders the next morning. The daylight shots are my tough guy showing off his kill from his and Steven's rambo style 2am hog hunt! I know - you would have to hear it from them! I will spare you from my picture play but I really liked getting some pictures of the land, barn, plants etc...I will however post my turtle shots I got that were TOOO cool in a later post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment