29 November 2009

Slacker!!!

Yes, I have been a blog slacker...now I am playing catch up!

November 13th...



The kids went to Livy's birthday, Livy is one of Mandy's very best friends! She turned 4 and had her party at Going Apes bounce houses. The kids had sooo much fun and she had a great turn out. We love you Livy!

November 20th...






We had a slumber party of 6!!! Yes, 6...have I lost my mind maybe but it was a blast! Nicole (the oldest) was the first asleep, Mandy and Abby (the youngest) were the last. The boys went pretty fast once they wre still and settled. We had Nicole, Mandy, Abby, Kyler, Austin and Gage. Daddy brought us all donuts for breakfast and they were soooo yummy! Alex joined us the next morning and just loved getting to play with Spike (our beardie)!

November 23?...


Monday of Thanksgiving Break we were surrendering to illness and heading out to our pediatrician. What an amazing doctor and nurses do we have? They are soo good. Mandy was so good and Kyler was the brave big brother...This picture is one I captured when I got out of my shower and checked on them. What a precious moment, Mandy laid her blanket over Kyler and was rubbing his belly while he rubbed her head (sort of playing with her hair). It was so heart warming.

Thanksgiving Day...




We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Great meal at Aunt Kelly's and great company too. We got to spend some great time with Gran, Papa, Grandma, Nana Geri, Papaw mike, Mimi, Aunt Teri, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Shawn, Austin, Alex and Gage. Unfortunately I don't have many pictures since quite honestly I was just enjoying the day. After eating and cleaning up, the girls headed up to Garden Ridge for discounts on Christmas decorations and just good quality girl time, it was fantastic! Then at midnight Aunt Kelly, Mrs. Kirsten, Mrs. Christy and I headed out to ToysRUs with Gran to do some "shopping" for the grandkids...if you can call that kind of chaos shopping! I had never done it before and don't plan on doing it again but it was a fun experience :) Mrs. Christy said since she joined us for Toys R Us we had to join her for some Kohl's at 4 am so we just ate inbetween...yes, LONG night/morning!

November...Oh, I have lost track...last night!






We went out for Mrs. Christy's birthday, all girls, dinner and New Moon! Woo Hoo what fun! We sincerely had a blast. We even got Aunt Kelly to admit "that vampire stuff" wasn't bad at all...in fact, it was good! All in all I have had a fabulous break, I have really gotten some wonderful time with friends and family, and I am not really looking forward to going back to reality! 3 weeks until christmas break...

No comments: