I am so thankful to work at a campus that truly tries to adapt to a family first philosophy! My administrators covered my first hour+ to allow me to go to Muffins with Mom at Mandy's school. It was great to be able to go for her, when she found out I was getting to go she said "OH THANK YOU MOMMY!" It just melted my heart! I am truly blessed to have that enthusiasm in my life. We had juice and muffins and filled out a sheet about Mommy which was entertainment in itself. Love my girl! So thankful she is at such a wonderful school full of love and patience! And ofcourse she had to ask Mrs. Monica to take a picture with her to which Mrs. Monica kindly replied, "ofcourse." Gage was being a little shy but he was sweet with his Mama too, so glad he and Mandy get to be in class together.
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
14 January 2010
Muffins with Mom
I am so thankful to work at a campus that truly tries to adapt to a family first philosophy! My administrators covered my first hour+ to allow me to go to Muffins with Mom at Mandy's school. It was great to be able to go for her, when she found out I was getting to go she said "OH THANK YOU MOMMY!" It just melted my heart! I am truly blessed to have that enthusiasm in my life. We had juice and muffins and filled out a sheet about Mommy which was entertainment in itself. Love my girl! So thankful she is at such a wonderful school full of love and patience! And ofcourse she had to ask Mrs. Monica to take a picture with her to which Mrs. Monica kindly replied, "ofcourse." Gage was being a little shy but he was sweet with his Mama too, so glad he and Mandy get to be in class together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment