28 February 2010

A BIG first!



Alex had a slumber party while her brothers were away last night and this is what we saw when we returned from dinner! I wonder who TP'd us???? I guess this is a start of a TP war....slumberparty anyone? HA! What are we teaching our kids you ask?? Only TP homes whose owners have a sense of humor and ENJOY life! OH, and be ready to clean it up!

3 comments:

Kelly Goulding said...

I LOVE it!!! Thanks for being so awesome you guys , the girls had such a great time and are still talking about it..And I know we have a big fart target on us now! LOL!

K2 & Sweet'tater said...

We got a good laugh out of it too! I am so glad they had fun but OMAN what have we started! yes, what comes around goes around ;)

Lee said...

Oh, the toilet paper days...I remember those fondly.