07 March 2010

Off we go!!





So this week marked the start of Spring T-ball 2010! Kyler is playing his last season of t-ball before moving up to Coach pitch in the fall and Mandy is playing her first season of Blastball (a step before t-ball, mostly learning skills). WOW! We have t-ball on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays...busy busy and TONS of fun. The kids are so excited and I was really impressed at how Mandy got out there at her first practice, I wasn't sure she was really going to play...I think it really helped having Gage on her team and it turns out some other kids she knows too. Go girl! Kyler ofcourse was thrilled to be back out on the field, basketball was fun but he "is a baseball player". Geez, these babies crack me up daily!! Games will begin after spring break so be ready, this should be a fun one. OH! And Kyle is Kyler's Assistant Coach and as hard as he tried to stay in the bleachers he did get out and help at Mandy's practice too....he only THINKS he can stay out of it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alright!!!! I can't wait.