Uncle Todd came in for a short surprise visit Sunday. We had a good visit and it was nice to spend some time with him to ourselves. He asked if he could take the kids to Fossil Rim and so they got a very special Uncle Todd Day. They had such a good time we heard every detail! This was their first outing by themselves with him and his first with them on his own....from what I heard it was a huge success. Thanks Uncle Todd! He even let Kyler use the camera and I have some fascinating shots from him. Good job bubba.
1 comment:
So nice to see a picture of Todd! Can't believe your kids are getting so big. They are both just too cute. Our grands are growing fast too. Mia is 4 and at PreK (where you went to 1st grade) and Reid is 7 and in first. So far, they are both doing great, learning so much and getting good reports. I have a blog too...can't remember if I told you...so come visit sometimes. It's
www.cherischatter.blogspot.com Holly is getting married Nov. 20. Jessica was here a few weeks ago helping me give Holly a shower. It was great to see them both.
Post a Comment