20 February 2008

Apparently I have been tagged...

I guess I can come up with a few things...

1. I can't sleep in socks either Erica, however, for me it is because I can't feel the sheets! I have to be able to feel the sheets. Strange I know.

2. When I hang our laundry I have to have all the shirts facing the same way on the hangers or it drives me bonkers!

3. When I am stressed I reorganize everything I can touch. My house, my classroom, my purse...

4. I still have a monitor in my almost 4 year olds bedroom because I just can't stand to not be able to hear him.

5. I love it when my kids crawl into bed with me in the middle of the night because the need to "nuggle" me.

6. I give my husband a hard time for not helping out sometimes but half of the time I end up redoing it because he does it "wrong"! A perfectionist.

I will try to add more as they come but for now those are my random thoughts.

No comments: