25 February 2008

Sunday





Yesterday we had a busy day. We took lunch to the kids and Grammy and Poppy when we went to pick them up from their slumber party Saturday night. I heard about a lot of adventures they had...oh my goodness...too much fun. Surely they wore Grammy and Poppy out! We went straight to the pond to play, fish and fly kites with Aunt Kelly, Uncle Shawn, and the crew. What a blast. Ofcourse the silly mama I am was in such a rush I forgot my camera so these pictures of courtesy of Aunt Kelly. After we finished up there, we went home to clean up and meet the Goulding families at Babe's for dinner. MMMM...what good (fattening) food. It was fun to see all 14 of us at a table for dinner. We did get to eat some wonderful food interrupted only 5 or 6 times for potty trips. On the way home we stopped to see Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Erica and Megan's new house. It is so nice! Way to go and congrats for being in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful and precocious little girl. I love the blog, it makes me more connected. Knowing what they are doing. love you all, nana