18 March 2008

A good rainy day

Today we went to play with Aunt Kelli, Matthew, Miss Betty Sue, Michael and Seth. The big boys ice skated while the little ones and Mandy played on the playground. After lunch we all rode the carousel and they got the biggest kick out of it! I love to see them get that way. It just does something for my heart. Mandy walked around holding Matthew's hand until it was time to see the Easter Bunny (yes, I tried again)...NOPE, not gonna happen, she wanted nothing to do with getting close to him. She loved waving, smiling and talking to him from a distance though. Kyler on the other hand didn't hesitate to run on up and get in his lap. I couldn't believe there wasn't a line. All in all just a laid back day of playing and visiting. Always good to get to visit with friends. Oh, Mandy got a final birthday present, Pinky Pie (a Newborn My little Pony) If only I had a camera to capture her face when it told her "I love you mama" she turned and said "She loves me!" TOO CUTE.

No comments: