On each of my "vacations" as a teacher I have tried to do one slumber party with Kyler and the twins. This time we decided to switch it up a little...Alex came to our house after t-ball and Kyler went home with Austin and Gage. From what I hear they had a true "boys night" and Alex and Mandy had so much fun giggling, dressing up, playing dance class, playing with the babies and sharing a mattress, they barely came out of Mandy's room! This morning to awake to two giggling girls that had both made their way to our room at wee hours was just too sweet...even Uncle Kyle couldn't complain!
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
21 March 2008
Slumber party switch
On each of my "vacations" as a teacher I have tried to do one slumber party with Kyler and the twins. This time we decided to switch it up a little...Alex came to our house after t-ball and Kyler went home with Austin and Gage. From what I hear they had a true "boys night" and Alex and Mandy had so much fun giggling, dressing up, playing dance class, playing with the babies and sharing a mattress, they barely came out of Mandy's room! This morning to awake to two giggling girls that had both made their way to our room at wee hours was just too sweet...even Uncle Kyle couldn't complain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment