Yep, tonight was the boys turn to work the concession stand for AYA! Somehow they conned Kevin into helping (poor guy). But they were working hard and it was pretty funny to see them tell people the hot dogs weren't ready yet :) Daddy's first comment was "You just couldn't leave us alone could ya!" Ofcourse not...We had to see the master at work ... RIGHT! It was good since I only saw him for about 2 minutes from the time I got home to the time he ran out the door. I was lucky to make it in time. Thanks to Aunt Kelly for the pictures and asking us to tag along even though we couldn't stay too long.
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
03 April 2008
Boy's turn...
Yep, tonight was the boys turn to work the concession stand for AYA! Somehow they conned Kevin into helping (poor guy). But they were working hard and it was pretty funny to see them tell people the hot dogs weren't ready yet :) Daddy's first comment was "You just couldn't leave us alone could ya!" Ofcourse not...We had to see the master at work ... RIGHT! It was good since I only saw him for about 2 minutes from the time I got home to the time he ran out the door. I was lucky to make it in time. Thanks to Aunt Kelly for the pictures and asking us to tag along even though we couldn't stay too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment