Last night we went out to dinner with Paw Paw and Grandma Sarah to celebrate his hard work and Kyle and I's anniversary. Paw Paw took us to Reata's for dinner! Yep, I know good food. Something we could never go to ourselves...How did we pull that off? A grown up dinner the first one in almost 5 years? Grammy and Poppy! I asked Grammy and Poppy to keep them while we went to dinner and Poppy said just leave them and ya'll go celebrate your anniversary! It makes me feel so good to know that they love us and our kids enough to do that at the spur of the moment. Grammy's neighbor got Mandy a baby doll bed (in the picture) and they rented Surf's Up for Kyler to watch (apparently Not good). We were off to celebrate so...
Thank you Grammy and Poppy! Congratulations Daddy (Paw Paw)!
No comments:
Post a Comment