This morning (since I am off today) I took the kids to Half Priced Books so that Kyler could use the gift card Aunt Erica, Uncle Jeremy and Megan gave him. They had so much fun I think they cleared off half of the clearance racks. Kyler picked out one Spiderman Kit that was regular priced and I spent just over $6 for Mandy to get hers too. How do you say no to a child who WANTS books? I am not sure you can! All in all we got a ton of books for $31! Thanks Aunt Erica, Uncle Jeremy and Megan! On top of the stack is The Monster at the end of this book because I found it for .25 today and I have been searching for it since Kyler was born!
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
05 May 2008
Bookworms
This morning (since I am off today) I took the kids to Half Priced Books so that Kyler could use the gift card Aunt Erica, Uncle Jeremy and Megan gave him. They had so much fun I think they cleared off half of the clearance racks. Kyler picked out one Spiderman Kit that was regular priced and I spent just over $6 for Mandy to get hers too. How do you say no to a child who WANTS books? I am not sure you can! All in all we got a ton of books for $31! Thanks Aunt Erica, Uncle Jeremy and Megan! On top of the stack is The Monster at the end of this book because I found it for .25 today and I have been searching for it since Kyler was born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment