The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
26 June 2008
My Girl Is Back!!!
WOO HOO! Mandy had me nervous for the last couple of weeks, she has been GLUED to me since I got off work and frankly I was a little worried it would last all summer and August would SUCK. Fortunately I was wrong and today my independent little joker returned to me. Honestly looking back I think she had a humongous growth spurt because her chunky little thighs are without rolls and I swear she is a couple inches taller! She was in good spirits and the ultimate sign....she ditched me for Aunt Kelly tonight. That just proved to me she was back. She still wanted me to love on her and to love on me which I LOVE and so we are back to normal..........FOR NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment