24 June 2008

What a daddy!

Yesterday Kyler had is (late) 4 year appointment, he was 40 pounds and 41.5 inches tall, for the first time in his life the percentage on the growth chart for his weight was higher than his height (even though you couldn't tell by looking at him). There were 4 vaccines! Not fun...He was a real trooper. His vision and hearing were good and his iron in the finger prick was great. He was so big with his Dr and told me how nice he was. He still wanted to go to VBS so we sent him but it didn't last, they called and Kyle went to pick him up. When I got home and couldn't find Kyle I was a little worried until I saw him pull up with Kyler and told me that "After shots you always gotta have some ice cream". My cheapo husband is a fantastic daddy. He did it completely on his own since I wasn't here. What a neat memory for Kyler, I still remember my daddy doing that every time I had to get my braces tightened.

No comments: