We started our trip to San Antonio with a visit to the Alamo...Neither Kyle nor I had ever been. It was interesting but a little tough with the little ones to truly grasp everything there. I did take pictures but the "brilliant" girl that I am found some way to delete everything from lunch to the Alamo and the hotel. I tried to recover them but couldn't...O well! Atleast we went! Kyle taught the kids to scream "Alamo!" and boy they enjoyed doing that so much that I am not so sure he is glad that he taught them...But here are some general San Antonio pictures to enjoy.
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
31 July 2008
ALAMO!!!
We started our trip to San Antonio with a visit to the Alamo...Neither Kyle nor I had ever been. It was interesting but a little tough with the little ones to truly grasp everything there. I did take pictures but the "brilliant" girl that I am found some way to delete everything from lunch to the Alamo and the hotel. I tried to recover them but couldn't...O well! Atleast we went! Kyle taught the kids to scream "Alamo!" and boy they enjoyed doing that so much that I am not so sure he is glad that he taught them...But here are some general San Antonio pictures to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment