This morning was Mandy's fall dance performance "on stage"! I was unsure of what to expect since she did well in the spring but she chose only her favorite parts to dance...the only dance she did in it's entirety was when there was no one there to take pictures or video. Today I was a proud Mama! She did both dances (except for her curtseys in the ballet. She had so much fun that she did a little star pose at the end of her tap! Too cute. Atleast now I know she is having fun with it! Her tap routine was "Look at me" and her ballet was "Little teapot". Grammy and Poppy came to watch and pick up some important things Grammy needed for her trip to see Chris. We ran into Aunt Erica before the dance and she was able to help get video since once again our ancient video camera wasn't working...I guess it is time for us to replace it. Thanks Aunt Erica! I will add the videos as soon as she gets a chance to get on her computer.
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
11 October 2008
Founder's Day Dance Recital
This morning was Mandy's fall dance performance "on stage"! I was unsure of what to expect since she did well in the spring but she chose only her favorite parts to dance...the only dance she did in it's entirety was when there was no one there to take pictures or video. Today I was a proud Mama! She did both dances (except for her curtseys in the ballet. She had so much fun that she did a little star pose at the end of her tap! Too cute. Atleast now I know she is having fun with it! Her tap routine was "Look at me" and her ballet was "Little teapot". Grammy and Poppy came to watch and pick up some important things Grammy needed for her trip to see Chris. We ran into Aunt Erica before the dance and she was able to help get video since once again our ancient video camera wasn't working...I guess it is time for us to replace it. Thanks Aunt Erica! I will add the videos as soon as she gets a chance to get on her computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment