So, with the starting of pre-school and teaching and parent conferences I am learning a lot about my own children! Especially Kyler right now....Tuesday night as I was tucking him into bed he told me that he had to dress up like a cowboy for school and his teacher stapled a note to his back pack reminding us not to forget his party donation. Yes, as I was tucking him in to bed! I have one of "those children"...the ones who wait until the last minute to tell me what he needs for school. Thank goodness he only has school twice a week so I have time to deal with it (for now). Something to work on! Luckily, a cowboy hat was on his Christmas list and i had already bought it so he got it early so I didn't have to hunt one down! His boots from last year are fitting for the time being and we were set...WHEW! The party was a hit and we got the proofs for his pictures in. He still hasn't received a color change and is doing great in school. I guilted Grandma Cindy into making sure to get pictures of him in his gear for all of us to see since she was LATE this morning. For anyone who knows me knows that I HATE being LATE! But I pulled it off walking in with 2 minutes before the first bell...
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
30 October 2008
Kyler's Fall Party...
So, with the starting of pre-school and teaching and parent conferences I am learning a lot about my own children! Especially Kyler right now....Tuesday night as I was tucking him into bed he told me that he had to dress up like a cowboy for school and his teacher stapled a note to his back pack reminding us not to forget his party donation. Yes, as I was tucking him in to bed! I have one of "those children"...the ones who wait until the last minute to tell me what he needs for school. Thank goodness he only has school twice a week so I have time to deal with it (for now). Something to work on! Luckily, a cowboy hat was on his Christmas list and i had already bought it so he got it early so I didn't have to hunt one down! His boots from last year are fitting for the time being and we were set...WHEW! The party was a hit and we got the proofs for his pictures in. He still hasn't received a color change and is doing great in school. I guilted Grandma Cindy into making sure to get pictures of him in his gear for all of us to see since she was LATE this morning. For anyone who knows me knows that I HATE being LATE! But I pulled it off walking in with 2 minutes before the first bell...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy Cow, Halloween is quite the production. Your kids are certainly lucky to have cousins close, close to thier age. Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing. Kyler I love your cowboy and fireman outfit. Mandy you make a perfect princess. My favorite picture is the snuggly one though.
Joy
Post a Comment