19 December 2008

Preschool Christmas Program







Last night was Kyler's Christmas at school and he was very excited to surprise us with his slideshow and songs. We had a wonderful showing of family to support him in his first school performace; Grammy, Poppy, Gran, Papa, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Shawn, Austin, Alex, and Gage. Kyler loved having his family there and waving to us from stage. i don't think I stopped smiling the whole time. It was nicely done and he did a great job, especially since he was out sick all last week! Here are some pictures from it. I did video it with my new digital camcorder Christmas present from Graddy (I was like a kid opening it in disbelief!) but don't know how to get it on here yet....things to come. We were very proud of him and he was proud of himself too. They grow so fast! We went to dinner at On The Border to celebrate afterwards and needless to say the waitress earned her large tip! I am officially off for Christmas break and am ready for the time off.

No comments: