The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
23 January 2009
He's back!
Yes, my sweet little boy is back. With a great note from his teacher my sweet "perfect" little boy is back. He was so proud of himself with no color changes again and showing me how well he is writing and coloring at school yesterday. When he talked to me about his color change Tuesday, I found my mind thinking "this kid must have provoked him because this is not something MY kid would do!" Making very sure he didn't hear those thoughts since I wanted him to know it was wrong and that he should listen to Mrs. Robin (whom he LOVES). I put perfect in "" because to a Mama their children are perfect with all their flaws. I try very hard to remember that when dealing with parents at school sometime...these are THEIR "perfect" babies! Most are aware of who their babies are and in a Mama's eyes they are their baby. Kyler wanted to snuggle with me because he was having a hard time sleeping and last night I just lifted the covers and said "Come on...just be still". It was so wonderful to have him snuggle up against me playing with my fingers and hair! The power of motherhood will never cease to amaze me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment