Today I am thankful for school closings! Since the weather has the roads so nasty, our schools are closed and I get a day at home with my babies. YEA! I really enjoyed our morning loving snuggles on the couch! The kids got a kick out of playing on the icy driveway while Daddy's truck defrosted for him to head off (a little late) to work. They really enjoyed throwing the pieces of ice that Daddy gave him off his truck onto the ground ans watching them shatter. They are too funny...I wish I had the desire to enjoy the cold, I guess I am getting too old...I jsut want to curl up inside and stay warm!
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
28 January 2009
Ice Day 09
Today I am thankful for school closings! Since the weather has the roads so nasty, our schools are closed and I get a day at home with my babies. YEA! I really enjoyed our morning loving snuggles on the couch! The kids got a kick out of playing on the icy driveway while Daddy's truck defrosted for him to head off (a little late) to work. They really enjoyed throwing the pieces of ice that Daddy gave him off his truck onto the ground ans watching them shatter. They are too funny...I wish I had the desire to enjoy the cold, I guess I am getting too old...I jsut want to curl up inside and stay warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment