This past weekend was a busy one...but definitely the fun kind of busy! T-ball was canceled Saturday, Mandy and I went exploring garage sales while Kyler and Daddy went to see a movie together. Then we were off to dinner with Mrs. Jennifer, Mr. James, Livy and Maren before Mandy and Livy's sleepover. OH the fun, I know Mrs. Jennifer slept well last night!! Jennifer knows how I love to post the events of our lives to share with the family and shared pictures. From what she and the girls said the word best friend hasn't been used so many times in a 24 hour period, there was popcorn everywhere, the princess castle tent was a fabulous hit, poor Maren took the brunt of their attention at times, they dressed up like princesses before they could decorate their pancakes in the morning and they were so hungry for lunch Sunday they almost cleaned Mrs. Jennifer out! The only squabble I was made aware of was who's turn it was to snuggle Mrs. Jennifer when it was time to sleep...she ended up pinned by them both! Too sweet! By bedtime Sunday Mandy was so tired she just cried "I miss my best girlfriend Livy" until she fell asleep in the car. For some reason my "fantastic" computer won't open the file so I will add the pictures at work tomorrow.
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
20 April 2009
Busy Weekend
This past weekend was a busy one...but definitely the fun kind of busy! T-ball was canceled Saturday, Mandy and I went exploring garage sales while Kyler and Daddy went to see a movie together. Then we were off to dinner with Mrs. Jennifer, Mr. James, Livy and Maren before Mandy and Livy's sleepover. OH the fun, I know Mrs. Jennifer slept well last night!! Jennifer knows how I love to post the events of our lives to share with the family and shared pictures. From what she and the girls said the word best friend hasn't been used so many times in a 24 hour period, there was popcorn everywhere, the princess castle tent was a fabulous hit, poor Maren took the brunt of their attention at times, they dressed up like princesses before they could decorate their pancakes in the morning and they were so hungry for lunch Sunday they almost cleaned Mrs. Jennifer out! The only squabble I was made aware of was who's turn it was to snuggle Mrs. Jennifer when it was time to sleep...she ended up pinned by them both! Too sweet! By bedtime Sunday Mandy was so tired she just cried "I miss my best girlfriend Livy" until she fell asleep in the car. For some reason my "fantastic" computer won't open the file so I will add the pictures at work tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment