The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
04 May 2009
Lesson Learned!!
SO, I tried to make it so I could get Kyler signed up for Kindergarten without taking time off work...that meant missing the whole tour, meeting teachers etc. I have been praying about it and very frustrated. Several extremely nice women in my life offered to do this for me but my hearts desire was to be with my son when all this happened for his first school experience. God does answer and speak to you, a lesson I have recently learned about listening for Him has me revolutionized in my daily life. I have just been told that I must take a half day to go sign Kyler up for Kindergarten...they can't cover me. God does work in mysterious ways...now I can take him for the full experience! Spending a few minutes in the morning just with myself has helped me strengthen those listening skills, now I know and can SEE him working in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment