While talking to PawPaw on our road trip we discovered that we were also going to pass through Eufala, Alabama...the new home of my cousin Derek, his wife Sally and their baby boy (that I hadn't met yet)! Yep, BIG coincidences on this new route! thankfully Aunt Carol and Uncle Jay were there helping them move things into their new home so I got to see the crew! See Aunt Carol, not Thanksgiving 2010! :) love you! It was really nice to see Derek, Sally and meet Cole. They have a beautiful new home with a huge back yard! I was thankful to see some more of my family and the kids were so well behaved thanks to the time out of the truck! Sorry we missed you Nana, Buddy and Uncle KC.
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
27 July 2009
Derek, Sally and Cole
While talking to PawPaw on our road trip we discovered that we were also going to pass through Eufala, Alabama...the new home of my cousin Derek, his wife Sally and their baby boy (that I hadn't met yet)! Yep, BIG coincidences on this new route! thankfully Aunt Carol and Uncle Jay were there helping them move things into their new home so I got to see the crew! See Aunt Carol, not Thanksgiving 2010! :) love you! It was really nice to see Derek, Sally and meet Cole. They have a beautiful new home with a huge back yard! I was thankful to see some more of my family and the kids were so well behaved thanks to the time out of the truck! Sorry we missed you Nana, Buddy and Uncle KC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment