The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
15 July 2009
Trickery...
So, I know this is NOT the best photo but from where I was it was the best I could get. Last night Daddy and I decided to get tricky with our tricky little girl. She has taken us on some wild rides over swim lessons and so this is what we found to work...
If Mama isn't there to watch...she stretches, swims, giggles and is a great little swimming student. If mama is there no go! I am talking any degree of drama from simple refusal to meltdown fits! It could go either way. We discovered the cue Friday when Mrs. Jennifer took the girls to swimming and then a sleepover. Both girls got in, participated and had a great time! So last night, Kyler and I dropped Daddy and Mandy off at swimming with Mrs. Jennifer and Livy while we went to get some gas. Daddy was told he had to stay outside the gazebo while Mrs. Jennifer took them until she was in the water...By the time Kyler and I got back, they were in and going strong. Apparantly my daughter is going through a late in toddlerhood spearation anxiety! Atleast we have figured parts of this out and she is learning to swim!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment