13 May 2010

Mandy's Spring Program






I cannot believe my baby has finished her first year of preschool! She has done surprisingly well with a fabulous teacher. Mrs. Monica is truly a gift from God, she has gotten to know and understand Mandy so well that her Fruit of the Spirit award tonight was Self-Control! I have yet to know if that is because she needs it most or because she learned to use it some...Our little preschool program is so good with our kids and they love them each. Mandy ofcourse performed very well since she loves the stage...someday she will be on a big one with an audience not primarily family cheering. Ofcourse we will all still be there cheering her on! She came home today and informed me the she has graduated to Mrs. Robin's class...and she did this with a LOT of pride. I am so proud of my girl and love her for all of her spirit! Just remind me of that when she hits 13!!! Thanks to all the grandparents for coming and supporting her and Gage tonight. We are proud of you both and love you SOOOOO much!

No comments: