Kyler used his birthday money from Aunt Lynn, Uncle Mark, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Mark and Sydney to buy rollerskates. He puts them on and won't take them off! I think he would have slept in them if I would have let him. He is determined to figure these babies out! I love that about him, he puts his mind to do something and won't quit until he can. What a kid! A week after he got them he got to go on the Principal's Pride Award trip to...yes...a roller rink to skate. And he came home telling me how great it was, he said I pushed my skates to the side like you told me, went really fast and didn't fall once! So precious are these years.
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
22 May 2010
Rollerskates
Kyler used his birthday money from Aunt Lynn, Uncle Mark, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Mark and Sydney to buy rollerskates. He puts them on and won't take them off! I think he would have slept in them if I would have let him. He is determined to figure these babies out! I love that about him, he puts his mind to do something and won't quit until he can. What a kid! A week after he got them he got to go on the Principal's Pride Award trip to...yes...a roller rink to skate. And he came home telling me how great it was, he said I pushed my skates to the side like you told me, went really fast and didn't fall once! So precious are these years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment