Mandy got invited to have a slumber party with Hope, Nicole and Clara and with that didn't want to come home. She was home briefly and back out the door to her first real girls night! Wow, who knew. She had no hesitations and no matter how much I missed her today I just couldn't say no. She was so excited and ready to go back and play with the girls some more. Aunt Tina and Aunt Reena promised to bring her home if she had a hard time but I am guessing not since I haven't heard from anyone. How fast they grow.
Yesterday Kyler called his PawPaw and told him that he needed him to come over. Unfortunately, PawPaw had plans with Uncle Richard so they compromised on tonight...a playdate for them. Kyler was happy with that and tonight shortly after he got home from a long day PawPaw was here. They built a house with his tools, played race cars and colored Mama's box in between tickling fests. What fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment