This morning Austin, Alex and Kyler completed ChallengerSports Soccer Camp. They each participated and received a t-shirt, a checklist of skills they learned and a sweet note from Coach Gail. The two coaches, Coach Ed and Coach Gail were just fantastic and we couldn't have asked for a better first soccer experience for our kids! They had fun even though they had to wake up a little earlier than they are used to :). I am a proud Mama and Aunt! There were a few parent involved games for the last day and Aunt Kelly and I switched off playing and keeping the other 3 kids out of trouble...I am going to spare you the pictures of that (however, I would love to show Cowgirl Aunt Kelly I know the payback wouldn't be near as fun)!
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
08 August 2008
Challenger Camp Complete!
This morning Austin, Alex and Kyler completed ChallengerSports Soccer Camp. They each participated and received a t-shirt, a checklist of skills they learned and a sweet note from Coach Gail. The two coaches, Coach Ed and Coach Gail were just fantastic and we couldn't have asked for a better first soccer experience for our kids! They had fun even though they had to wake up a little earlier than they are used to :). I am a proud Mama and Aunt! There were a few parent involved games for the last day and Aunt Kelly and I switched off playing and keeping the other 3 kids out of trouble...I am going to spare you the pictures of that (however, I would love to show Cowgirl Aunt Kelly I know the payback wouldn't be near as fun)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment