16 August 2008

First Soccer Practice...


Thursday evening was the first soccer practice for the boys, thanks to Aunt Kelly for sending me pictures (I forgot my camera...again!). They had a great time. The coach seemed very nice and they have a pretty good little team! In the beginning they were a little unsure of how this whole thing worked but by the end they were participating and doing a great job...I wish I could have caught the look on Kyler's face when he picked up on the fact that he can actually take the ball away from someone and was trying to do it! Priceless!!! Uncle Shawn and Daddy could barely handle being there and keeping their mouths shut, it was pretty funny for two guys who were looking forward to being bleacher parents this season! Oh, and the boys got to all decide on a team name together....the decision...SHARKS! How perfect.

No comments: