The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
08 August 2008
Parenting...
Being a parent is the best and yet most challenging job of a person's life. Kids are so amazing in learning everything they can and teaching us at the same time. I have learned so much from my babies this summer that my heart just warms a little more with every memory. I will be returning to work soon and it will be very hard on us all but we will make the best of our opportunities. Kyler is going to begin Pre-K and Mandy will get a little one on one time with Grandma Cindy. I have really enjoyed getting to see and support the things my children enjoy, they both loved the Summer Reading Program at our local library this summer. Kyler truly loves to play sports so when he wanted to try soccer I talked to him about trying this camp before playing on a team to be sure he really liked it and he soaked up the entire experience. He did the same with his swim lessons. It has been very special to see that I can nourish this part of him. He is just such a cuddle love bug of a boy and I love that too. Mandy is flourishing in our Mommy and Me dance classes. She walks around the house singing the songs that they learn and playing dance class where she is Ms. Pam leading the class. Mostly it is fostering her desire to get to play something too. She really wants to play ball like her Bubba but doesn't understand that she just isn't quite big enough and this class really makes her feel like she is big enough to do something special too. She has a ferocious heart and makes you laugh constantly. They have taught me a lot about enjoying life and family and remembering that and all the things I have gotten to be a part of with them this summer will help me through the coming school year. Keep us in your prayers so that we can stay focused on life's real priorities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment