



Aunt Kelly asked us to go to a catfish fry together before they were done for the season and ofcourse we thought that would be a blast...and it was! Grammy and Poppy joined us danced and played. The fish was fantastic, the kids had the best time with the bounce house, mini golf (with Poppy) and the mechanical bull. Alex was first up and is so brave, after she fell Austin and Mandy said not me! Kyler gave it a shot and really liked it until he started to slide to the side but he was NOT letting go. I am laughing so hard in the pictures because of the look on his face and yet I could not talk him into letting go of that rope! Shortly after the face, the man stopped for him to get off. Uncle Shawn had a hard time getting on (kept sliding right off the opposite side) and Kevin decided it was best just to help take pictures. Anywhoo, I don't think I have laughed quite as hard in a long time, nothing like some mechanical bull comedy! Thanks for inviting us Aunt Kelly.
No comments:
Post a Comment