05 November 2008

I have been tagged!

Thanks Erica, I am not nearly as creative about coming up with things as you are. I guess that is one of the differences in an English Teacher and a Science Teacher! HA! Okay, I will give it a shot...My 8 tidbits, maybe interesting, maybe not. These are in no particular order...

1. I love the feeling of getting home from a day at school with 110 crazy ten year olds to the sound of "MAAAAMAAAA!"

2. I can't stand for my house to be cluttered and dirty! (Which it usually is during the school year...)

3. I love to camp while Kyle hunts and I am sooo ready for the kids to be old enough that we can all go together like Kyle and I did before our lives were blessed with them.

4. I love to read books that require little to no thought because it seems to be the only time I can disappear into a world and NOT think about all the things that need to be done.

5. I get excited about going to science conferences where I can learn about all the new "stuff" that I can explore with my students.

6. I will NEVER be an administrator in a school system...I want to be with the kids and as far from the bureaucratic crap as possible. (If it is possible.)

7. I secretly enjoy Mommy and Me dance class even though I am not very girly.

8. I LOVE seeing my kids when they are proud of a recent success...sports...dance...academic...or just in life!

So, TAG you are it. If you are reading this tell us your 8 interesting tidbits.

No comments: