01 November 2008

November 1!





Holy Cow! I cannot believe it is already November...
Today we started with a soccer game, at the fields at 8:30....then we were off to lunch...change and grab Sydney's birthday gift and head to Flower Mound! Met Mandy with Grammy and Poppy and enjoyed Sydney's 5th birthday party and got to meet some of her new friends. It was at a new bounce party facility and there are not as many pictures of Kyler simply because I couldn't keep up with him! He was having WAY too much fun to hold still for the camera. Mandy however was still recovering from her SHORT nap and so it took her a little while to warm up to the idea of all the bouncing and all the people! By the end she wanted to keep going and see the kangaroo again. Rather than battle race day traffic we cut around the other end of the metroplex and dropped Kyler off to sleepover at Gran and Papa's house...YES...he called Papa and Gran to see if he could sleepover at their house. I know, I know they are going to be doing this more and more as they are getting old enough to ask but geez! I do however feel very blessed that they have so many grandparents close enough to do that and grandparents that love them enough to enjoy it too! And now, I am finally sitting still long enough to post this and then I am off to clean up my messes...

No comments: