12 March 2009

Donuts with Dad

I am so thankful that Kyle's work was flexible with him to be able to go to this with Kyler. Daddies took their kiddos to school just a little early to have donuts together and ask their Daddy's questions (we are guessing for a project). Kyler was so excited to tell me about it when I got home and Kyle said it was nice (and short too). His boss let him leave work for a little time to do this with Kyler and then he went back in, thanks guys! I don't have pictures since Kyle left the camera in his truck but he says Mrs. Robin took a bunch of pictures so I hope to get my hands on one to post in the near future!

1 comment:

Kelly Goulding said...

That is so cool that they let him leave for that!I know it meant a lot to Kyler to have him there..