Who would have thought...rollerskating rinks haven't changed a bit since I was a kid! From the rental skates to the disco ball, hilarious! The kids had the best time and Kyler is sooo ready to go back and do it again. He was so determined that he kept disappearing to various parts of the rink on me... Mandy wasn't quite as enthusiastic but she had a blast with Aunt Lisa showing her all kinds of two skater tricks! Sydney was ferocious and determined to tackle the skill of rollerskating. They were so much fun to be out there with! Yes, I got out there too...not quite as skilled as I used to be, but still had fun. They didn't use the walkers the whole time but they spent much less time on the floor when using them...what a great idea!
Mandy decided to take them up on the sleepover offer and stayed with Aunt Lisa and Sydney after lunch. This is the first time to stay at Sydney's house and she is just THRILLED! They are too precious together.
No comments:
Post a Comment