26 March 2009

Personalities...

I have had some family members ask about my kiddos personalities and general daily happenings outside of the "bigger events" so to speak...

Some insight into Mandy...
1. Mandy has decided she is not cool, she is pretty!
2. She is going through separation anxiety all over again with me returning to school from Spring Break and showed EVERYONE just how much she missed her Mama Monday at dance class. (We could hear her in the "lobby") After about 45 minutes she returned to class...
3. Mandy can't wait to get up on the "big girl stage" in her costume but needs me to take a tape to Mrs. Pam for her musget (music)because she "doesn't know the words".
4. She LOVES her Bubba and tells all of us every chance she gets. She asks for him now when she is tired or sad...TOO CUTE!
5. Mandy thinks that if she asks you a question the answer should be yes and reminded Grammy of that one day when she didn't get her desired response.
6. And the last one I can come up with for the moment is that she wants to look pretty before she gets down and dirty playing!

Some insight into Kyler...
1. Kyler loves T-ball ... to the point he believes he can't play anything else "because it's not what he does, he's a t-ball player".
2. For Kyler everything has a place and all the pieces belong together...if he is missing something we MUST find it and return it to it's home.
3. Kyler loves science...at home, at school, at the book store...the things he picks out are science related (and I promise I am not pointing him to it!)
4. Kyler is becoming more and more "ALL BOY"...anyone with boys will know what I mean.
5. He wants to read the words but wants to do it himself! (I realized that he actually is starting without my knowledge when he sounded out the letters for Outback on the take out box unprompted, then Paw Paw helped him put it all together...AND HE LET HIM!)
6. Kyler really enjoys "reading" stories to Mandy and "taking care" of her. What a sweet big brother!

I know there are MANY more little annecdotes from our daily conversations and I will TRY to be better about keeping my scattered family in touch with their blooming and hilarious personalities!

No comments: