I have never been able to master this! While in St Simons, Aunt Lynn tried to teach me. This is Monday...not bad for my first try! I figure by the time she can sit still for me I will be able to make it tight enough to last all day...this one didn't survive nap time! Please forgive the darkness of the pictures...my flash isn't working!
4 comments:
Well, now then I need you to teach me because my mom's been doing Megan's hair like that...and I can't figure it out.
I will do my best to show you what she showed me if we can get the girls to sit still!
Good job! It just takes practice, and like you said, the head holding still. Lol. I'm rusty, but maybe we should all have a girl's hair-play-day (or 'few-minutes', depending on attention spans) with lunch, etc. :o)
Thanks! i would love some tutoring...and I am sure the girls would have fun. Not sure about the still part but hey...worth a shot!
Post a Comment