27 July 2009

Jessica


On our trip home we had lunch with Jessica, a friend of mine from WAY back. The picture of my first day of Kindergarden was with her and one other girl! We were two of a crew of girls that were BFFs at about Mandy and Kyler's age through 2nd grade. It has been about 27 years since we had seen each other and when I saw the sign to her town and that we were going to drive through at lunch time (we tried a new route) i just had to call! Thanks to being friends on Facebook I had a current number and we got together. I got to meet her husband and georgeous daughter about 6 months younger than Mandy too. Excuse the way i look in the picture...lots of time in the car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Just wish I could have been there with ya'll - we need to set up a reunion sometime. Glad ya'll got to see each other and by the way thanks for calling and "rubbing it in" about the meeting and the beach that's all Laker talked about after I told him "his Mandy and Kyler went to the beach and saw a gazillion dolphins" - Nicole

K2 & Sweet'tater said...

Nicole...girl! My kiddos (and me too!) can't wait to see ya'll again. Let Laker know it will happen! Amy Shealy sent me a message about it and thinks it would be a blast to set up a reunions...somehow we should find a way to make that happen!