03 August 2009

Back to Dance


For the past couple of weeks Mandy has been asking to go back to dance class. After all the drama this spring I wanted to make sure she really wanted to do this and we wouldn't have a repeat of tears...tonight she started back to dance and gymnastics with Mrs. Pam. She absolutely impressed me! I was so proud, we sat in the waiting room until she called for all her little dancers, Mandy kissed me and took off to Mrs. Pam...she didn't look back!! She told me all about dance class on the way home and I got to watch her gymnastics (she told me about that too!). I heard about the "boop boop didem doddum waddum shoo!" and the spider dance too! She had such a good time and wants to go back tomorrow...I did explain it is once a week so she can't wait for Monday to return! I am a proud Mama, it was her idea and she wasn't kidding when she told me she was ready to go back...a girl who knows what she wants, gotta love it!

No comments: