Thursday night Mandy FINALLY got to meet Mrs. Monica. She painted her a watercolor before we left to give her when she got there! I just love it! Kyler was just too excited to show her around his old school and according to Mrs. Monica had told them ALL about her last year! When we got there we made a pit stop on the way to her class so he could give Mrs. Robin a hug and tell her about Kindergarten. As soon as we got to Mandy's classroom, Mrs. Monica immediately said..."You must be Mandy!" She lit up and took my hand. So sweet! It took her all of 1 minute to find her seat and another 3 to start talking Mrs. Monica's ear off. She found her name on the door and her cubby while I was filling out paperwork, played with the kitchen (shocking I know) and was making a new friend before I was done. It was great to see her confidence and enthusiasm. Once again, I was a proud Mama! I did forewarn Mrs. Monica and Mrs. Heather (director) that Mandy is NOT Kyler and as sweet and good hearted as she is, she will take them as far as they let her. I let them know that I know my child and it IS okay to call with issues. They laughed SOOO hard, I just let them know she is good! Their reply "That sweet thing!" They will see or she will just LOVE it all so much that it won't be an issue...hmmm...adventures in 3K!
The MADNESS of a working mom and keeping up with the fast paced life of her family of four!
29 August 2009
Mandy meets Mrs. Monica
Thursday night Mandy FINALLY got to meet Mrs. Monica. She painted her a watercolor before we left to give her when she got there! I just love it! Kyler was just too excited to show her around his old school and according to Mrs. Monica had told them ALL about her last year! When we got there we made a pit stop on the way to her class so he could give Mrs. Robin a hug and tell her about Kindergarten. As soon as we got to Mandy's classroom, Mrs. Monica immediately said..."You must be Mandy!" She lit up and took my hand. So sweet! It took her all of 1 minute to find her seat and another 3 to start talking Mrs. Monica's ear off. She found her name on the door and her cubby while I was filling out paperwork, played with the kitchen (shocking I know) and was making a new friend before I was done. It was great to see her confidence and enthusiasm. Once again, I was a proud Mama! I did forewarn Mrs. Monica and Mrs. Heather (director) that Mandy is NOT Kyler and as sweet and good hearted as she is, she will take them as far as they let her. I let them know that I know my child and it IS okay to call with issues. They laughed SOOO hard, I just let them know she is good! Their reply "That sweet thing!" They will see or she will just LOVE it all so much that it won't be an issue...hmmm...adventures in 3K!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment